* Carefully cut away the peel from the lemons, removing everything but the yeloow skin.
* In a mason jar, place the lemon peels with one cup of the alcohol.
* Place the jar in the back of the refigerator for 60 days.
* After the 60 days, In a saucepan combine the water and sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly and cool.
* Add the Lemon mixture to the cooled sugar and water and mix well. Strain the mixture into another mason jar or bottle, seal and place in the refigerator for 60 days.
Great after dinner drink!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (966g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 9 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 10.5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 491.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 532.3g||157 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.7g||39 %|
|Sugars, other 522.6g|
|Protein 3.8g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2036
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.