1. Peel and cube or slice potatoes into approximately 1 inch pieces.
2. Parboil potatoes.
3. Spray a 9 X 13 dish with pam.
4. Mix potatoes and all other ingredients, except white sugar, and place in the dish.
5. Cover the potatoes with white sugar.
6. Place in the oven and bake at 375 until done.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (204g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 26 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.9g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 7.6mg||2 %|
|Sodium 81.8mg||3 %|
|Potassium 368.4mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 121.7g||36 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 118.7g|
|Protein 1.6g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 506
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.