1. Heat BROWN SUGAR, BUTTER and WATER on low heat until butter is melted
2. Add CHOCOLATE CHIPS to mixture and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
3. Stir FLOUR and BAKING SODA together and add to chocolate mixture, Mix well
4. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours
5. Shape into 1-inch balls and place on cookie sheet
6. Bake in 350* oven for 8 minutes
7. Remove from oven and top each with a HERSHEY KISS, and return to oven for 2 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and shake baking sheet lightly to spread melted kiss
9. Cool and enjoy!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (32g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 70 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.8g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 17.8mg||5 %|
|Sodium 51.5mg||2 %|
|Potassium 31.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 21.8g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 153
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!