1. Place the crushed candy cane in a 415 ml (14 oz.) cup, and reserve a few pieces.
2. Brew 175 ml (6 oz.) of Timothy's Holiday Blend coffee directly into the cup with the crushed candy cane.
3. Stir well to make sure the candy cane has melted.
4. Froth the milk and add to the coffee
5. Top with whipped cream.
6. Garnish with crushed candy cane.
More information on these holiday coffee blends can be found at Keurig.ca.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (190g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 536 (95%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 59.6g||79 %|
|Saturated Fat 37.1g||186 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 220.9mg||68 %|
|Sodium 73.3mg||3 %|
|Potassium 166mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 5.9g|
|Protein 4.3g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 566
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!