- Recommended pan: glass or non-reactive metal standard 1 lb loaf pan (approximately 8” x 4”)
- Pour water into a small saucepan. Sprinkle with the gelatin and allow to soak for a minute or two. Heat over very low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved (about 5 minutes). Stir in sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat.
- Add the vodka, liqueur and schnapps, stirring well to incorporate. Pour into pan and refrigerate until fully set, several hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut into 1 inch squares.
- Immediately before serving, garnish with crushed peppermint candies, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (10g)|
|Recipe Makes: 32 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 1.1mg||0 %|
|Sodium 5.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 11.9mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 15
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!