1. Descale fish and rinse. Semi-pat dry and arrange in steaming vessel (if fillet, skin side down).
2. Sprinkle wine over fish.
3. Arrange garlic, ginger, greens of scallions, and mushrooms on top of fish. Save a little garlic and ginger for later.
4. Steam the fish until the fish flakes with a fork.
5. Cover fish with cilantro.
6. In separate wok/pan, heat oil and leftover garlic, ginger, and whites of scallions. Cook for a minute, then pour overtop the cilantro – this will cook the cilantro.
7. Add dark soy sauce on top to taste!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (60g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 70 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.8g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 16.7mg||5 %|
|Sodium 29.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 220.6mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.2g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1g|
|Protein 9.2g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 112
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.