1. Cook pasta al dente in salted water according to package directions. Drain,reserving4 tablespoons of cooking water.
2. Toss shrimp in medium bowl with the salt and crushed red pepper; set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. add shrimp, stirring frequently until the shrimp just turns opaque, about 2 minutes. remove from pan and set aside.
4. Reduce heat to medium low. add onion and cook for 5 minutes or until soft and translucent. add garlic and cook another 2 minutes.
5. Pour in vermouth or white wine, stirring and scraping bottom of the pan. cook for 5 minutes, or until the liquid is mostly reduced.
6. Reduce heat to low. add tomato sauce and cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. add oregano and basil, cooked shrimp, and reserved pasta water. cook for 2 minutes. season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Toss with pasta and serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1049g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 46 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.1g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 213.8mg||66 %|
|Sodium 4677.2mg||161 %|
|Potassium 3220.7mg||85 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 81.5g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14g||56 %|
|Sugars, other 67.4g|
|Protein 41.3g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 504
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.