1. Spread 1 tablespoon pesto on the bottom half of each baguette.
2. Place the mozzarella slices on top of the pesto.
3. Place one tomato slice on top of each mozzarella slice.
4. Top the tomato slices with basil, then the arugula (if using).
5. Drizzle the arugula or basil with the balsamic vinegar and oil.
6. Season with salt and pepper then place the top halves of the baguettes on top to complete the sandwich.
7. Serve room temperature, cold or grilled in a panini press.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (19g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (92%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.5g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 79.1mg||3 %|
|Potassium 25.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 63
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.