Try this Caprese Spaghetti Squash recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Puncture 10 holes in the spaghetti squash
2. Put the spaghetti squash in the microwave for 7 or 8 minutes
3. Puncture 10 more holes in the spaghetti squash and cut in half
4. Take out seeds and scrape peel until all the "spaghetti comes off" using a fork
5. Put a tablespoon of butter and diced up onion in a sauce pan. Add salt and pepper. Let them simmer
6. Put diced tomatoes, mozzarella, and squash in the pan
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (200g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 158 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.6g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 11g||55 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 45.8mg||14 %|
|Sodium 421.6mg||15 %|
|Potassium 377mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 7.6g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 197
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.