1. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
2. With your mixer, cream together butter, sugar, salt and all 10 packages of apple cider drink mix powder, until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla and mix well.
4. Gradually add flour mixture to butter/egg mixture. Mix until just combined.
5. Refrigerate for about and hour.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment (you really need the parchment).
7. When you are ready to bake, unwrap your caramels.
8. Scoop out cookie dough ball about the size of a walnut. (I used a 1 tablespoon rounded cookie scoop).
9. Flatten the ball of dough slightly in the palm of your hand. Press the unwrapped caramel into the center of your dough and seal the dough around it, covering it completely. Place on parchment covered cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
10. Bake 12-14 minutes, or until very lightly browned around the edges. Please don't over-bake! Once the cookie are done, slide the parchment off of the baking sheet right out onto the counter. Allow cookies to partially cool on the parchment. When cookies are cool enough to be firm but still slightly warm, carefully twist off of parchment and allow to finish cooling upside down. If you forget about them and they cool too much and stick to your parchment, put them into the freezer for a few minutes and they'll pop right off.
11. Store in an airtight container.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (48g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 59 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.6g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 72.3mg||22 %|
|Sodium 96.1mg||3 %|
|Potassium 33.4mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.9g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 24.5g|
|Protein 2.9g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 168
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.