1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8 1/2x4 1/2 inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment paper, allowing paper to extend over sides. Spray paper with cooking spray. Whisk flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
2. Blend 1 cup brown sugar, oil, sour cream and eggs in blender 1 minute or until smooth. Make a well in center of flour mixture. Pour in egg mixture; whisk until moistened. Stir in apples and crystallized ginger; spoon into pan.
3. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until wooden skewer inserted in center comes out clean but slightly moist. (Internal temperature should read 210 degrees F) Cool in pan on wire rack set over sheet of waxed paper 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, bring all glaze ingredients to a boil in small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
5. Remove bread from pan; remove parchment. With wooden skewer, poke holes in top of bread every inch, inserting skewer all the way through bread. Spoon 1/4 cup of the warm glaze over hot bread, allowing glaze to seep into holes. Cool completely on wire rack.
6. Gently warm remaining glaze just until spreadable. Spoon over bread, allowing glaze to drip down sides. Let stand until set.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (140g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 187 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.8g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 196.9mg||61 %|
|Sodium 162.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 130.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.5g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 42.4g|
|Protein 7.5g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 384
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!