1) In a medium to large bowl, melt butter in the microwave.
2) Stir in brown sugar and light corn syrup.
3) Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
4) Stir. Microwave on high for another 1 1/2 minutes.
5) Empty 1/2 bag of Bugles and 1/2 can of nuts into a large brown paper bag.
6) Stir in vanilla and baking soda.
7) Pour heated mixture into paper bag covering all.
8) Add remaining Bugles and nuts to bag.
9) Shake bag well.
10) Microwave paper bag on high for 1 1/2 minutes
11) Shake bag. Microwave bag on high for 1 more minute.
12) Pour Bugle mix onto sheets on wax paper to cool. Cool for 15 minutes.
13) Break mix into pieces and serve in large bowl.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (52g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 20.2mg||6 %|
|Sodium 1306.1mg||45 %|
|Potassium 51.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.1g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 37.1g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 211
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!