1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly coat a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons of sugar until well combined. Press into the bottom of the prepared springform pan, and 1 inch up the sides. Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes, then remove to cool on a wire rack.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
4. Beat the softened cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually add 1 cup of sugar, beating until blended. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in sour cream, espresso and vanilla. Pour batter into the baked and cooled crust.
5. Bake cheesecake in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 5 minutes; then turn the oven off, partially open the door and allow the cheesecake to rest for 15 minutes more. Remove from the oven, and run a knife around the edges. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack to room temperature, then cover the springform pan with plastic wrap, and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
6. To serve, cut the cheesecake into wedges and garnish each slice with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (2484g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 4566 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 507.3g||676 %|
|Saturated Fat 271.7g||1359 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 144.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 33.3g|
|Cholesterol 4462.6mg||1373 %|
|Sodium 5390.8mg||186 %|
|Potassium 2934.8mg||77 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 482.1g||142 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 476.7g|
|Protein 167.4g||239 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7057
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!