1. Preheat oven to 350?. Line botton and sides of 13x9 in pan w/heavy duty foil, allowing 2-3 in to extend over sides. Lightly grease foil.
2. Bake pecans in single layer in shallow pan 8-10 min or until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
3. Pulse flour, powdered sugar, and 3/4 c. butter for 5-6 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. Press mixture on bottom and 3/4 in up sides of prepared pan.
4. Bake for 20 min or until edges are lightly borwned. Cool completely on wire rack (about 15 min).
5. Bring brown sugar and next 3 ingred to a boil over med-high heat. Stir in toasted pecans and spoon hot filling into prepared crust.
6. Bake for 25-30 min or until golden and bubbly. Cool completely on wire rack (about 30 min). Lift bars from pan, using foil sides as handles. Cut into bars.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (644g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Dozen|
|Calories from Fat: 2439 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 271g||361 %|
|Saturated Fat 95.9g||479 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 112.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 46.7g|
|Cholesterol 353.4mg||109 %|
|Sodium 963.4mg||33 %|
|Potassium 1126.4mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 274.3g||81 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.8g||87 %|
|Sugars, other 252.5g|
|Protein 32.1g||46 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3528
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!