1. Mix 2 cups of the flour, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, the salt and yeast in large bowl. Add warm milk, 1/3 cup butter and the egg. Beat with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl frequently. Beat on medium speed 1 minute, scraping the bowl frequently. Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
2. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface. Knead about 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in greased bowl and turn greased side up. Cover and let rise in warm place about 1 hour 30 minutes or until double. Dough is ready if indentation remains when touched.
3. Heat 1 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup butter to boiling in 2-quart saucepan, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in corn syrup. Pour into ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Sprinkle with pecan halves.
4. Punch down dough. Flatten with hands or rolling pin into rectangular, 15x10 inches, on lightly floured surface. Spread with 2 tablespoons butter. Mix chopped pecans, 1/4 cup granulated sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over butter. Roll rectangle up tightly, beginning at 15-inch side. Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal. Stretch and shape until even. Cut roll into fifteen 1-inch slices. Place slightly apart in pan. Cover and let rise in warm place about 30 minutes or until double.
5. Heat oven 350F.
6. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately turn upside down onto heatproof tray or serving plate. Let stand 1 minute so caramel will drizzle over rolls; remove pan.
1 Serving: Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 160 ); Total Fat 18 g (Saturated Fat 8 g); Cholesterol 45 mg; Sodium 260 mg; Total Carbohydrate 51 g (Dietary Fiber 2 g); Protein 5 g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10 %; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4 %; Iron 10 % Exchanges: 2 Starch; 1 1/2 Fruit; 3 Fat
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (125g)|
|Recipe Makes: 15|
|Calories from Fat: 291 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.3g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.8g|
|Cholesterol 44.5mg||14 %|
|Sodium 95.8mg||3 %|
|Potassium 225.4mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 73.2g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 69.4g|
|Protein 7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 592
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.