1. Scald two cups of milk and put in mixing bowl
2. With mixer on low, using paddle attachment, add enough flour to make a light batter
3. Beat smooth and let cool
4. In a separate bowl, combine 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon salt
5. Warm the remaining 1/2 cup of milk 30 seconds in microwave
6. Add milk to sugar/salt mixture and stir to dissolve
7. Sprinkle yeast over milk mixture and stir to wet
8. Cover and let proof ten minutes
9. Add proofed yeast to batter and beat well, adding additional flour to form light batter
10. Let batter rise one hour or until doubled in bulk
11. Add eggs, 1/2 cup sugar and butter.
12. Switch attachment to dough hook
13. With mixer on low, add enough of the remaining flour for dough to pull away from sides of bowl
14. Cover and let dough rise until doubled in bulk
15. While dough rises, make filling: combine 1 1/2 cups sugar, raisins and cinnamon in medium bowl; set aside
16. While dough rises, make topping: combine 3/4 cup softened butter and 3 cups brown sugar until a paste consistency; mix in pecans
17. While dough rises, divide topping equally among 36 muffin tin cups
18. Remove risen dough to floured surface and roll to 1/2" thick.
19. Brush dough generously with melted butter, leaving a 1/2" border
20. Press filling onto buttered dough
21. Drizzle any remaining butter over the top of filling
22. Starting from long side, tightly roll dough as for jelly roll
23. Cut roll into 1 1/2" pieces
24. Place rolls, cut side up, into muffin tins
25. Bake at 350 30 minutes
26. Remove from oven, invert tins immediately (keeping sugared side of rolls facing up)
22. Place pieces, cut side up
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (107g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 137 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.2g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 58.4mg||18 %|
|Sodium 1606.6mg||55 %|
|Potassium 162.9mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.2g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 47.7g|
|Protein 5.6g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 357
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!