1. Mix brown sugar and heavy cream in a bowl until you get an homogenous mix
2. Move the mix in a pan on low heat, melt butter in it ...
3. Meanwhile put the mixing recipient in the freezer.
4. Mix slowly with a wooden spatula. Try not to leave caramel on the side where it will burn and give the caramel a bad taste.
5. When the mixture start to change color pull the recipient from the freezer and put in the caramel.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (89g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 91 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.1g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 29.4mg||9 %|
|Sodium 77.5mg||3 %|
|Potassium 104.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.1g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 72.1g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 369
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!