Try this Caramel Slice recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease an 8-inch baking pan and line bottom and sides with baking paper.2
2. Add butter (85 grams) to Thermomix bowl for 1 min/80C/Speed 1. Add brown sugar and flour for 10 seconds/speed 7. Press into baking pan.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly-brown and slightly risen.
4. Add butter in bowl (30 grams) for 45 seconds/80C/Speed 1. Add golden syrup and condensed milk and cook for 8 minutes/80C/Speed 2.
5. Gently spread caramel evenly over base. Return to oven for a further 10-12 minutes. Allow slice to cool to room temperature.
6. Melt chocolate and spread evenly over the top
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1015g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1780 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 197.8g||264 %|
|Saturated Fat 124.1g||621 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 51g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.4g|
|Cholesterol 480.6mg||148 %|
|Sodium 2951.8mg||102 %|
|Potassium 2565.4mg||68 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 558.2g||164 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 550g|
|Protein 55.4g||79 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4172
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.