1. Combine sugar, corn syrup, and salt in four quart sauce pan.
2. Heat on high heat until temperature reaches 246 degrees.
3. Reduce heat to medium.
4. Alternately add butter and cream in small amounts, being sure that the mixture remains bubbling (try to stay above 235), until all are added, stirring constantly.
5. Cook until mixture reaches 242 degrees and remove from heat.
6. Add vanilla.
7. Stir until mixture stops bubbling.
8. Pour into non-stick foil lined half-sheet pan.
9. When completely cooled, cut with pizza cutter and wrap in wax paper.
When cutting ALWAYS put something on board
Cut wax paper 3" x 4"
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1609g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2421 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 269g||359 %|
|Saturated Fat 167.7g||838 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 74.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10g|
|Cholesterol 895.1mg||275 %|
|Sodium 1218.6mg||42 %|
|Potassium 398.3mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 888.4g||261 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 888.4g|
|Protein 10.7g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5751
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!