1. Melt the butter in a non-stick pan.
2. Add the sugar and cook until bubbly minutes.
3. Add the apple and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Lower the heat and and sprinkle on the cheese and bacon and let the cheese melt just a bit.
5. Pour the eggs into the pan and let them cook without disturbing them until they have set, about 2-4 minutes.
6. Slide the omelette out onto a plate and garnish it the candied walnuts and enjoy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (373g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 397 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44.1g||59 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.2g||106 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 456.4mg||140 %|
|Sodium 652.6mg||23 %|
|Potassium 443.2mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.4g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 49g|
|Protein 23.2g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 688
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!