1) Remove bread pan; attach kneading blade.
2) Place all ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
3) Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in.
4) Select bread type: Press select until the number 1 is displayed for a 1 pound loaf.
5) Press start. Bread will be done baking in the number of hours indicated.
Recipe by: Oster Deluxe Bread and Dough Maker, p 22. (1997)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (77g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 25 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.7g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 0.2mg||0 %|
|Sodium 29.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 170mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.7g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 44.4g|
|Protein 6.3g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 246
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.