The perfect cheeesecake. Smooth, creamy and light. almost seems like a no bake product, but it is!!! follow directions exasctly and it will be great!
1. In large mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese and sugar together very well* scrape bowl a few times.
2. Slowly add sour cream and lemon juice scraping sides of bowl several times .
3. Wisk eggs then slowly add to mixture a little at a time. again scraping sides of bowl very well .
4. Portion into premade graham cracker pie shells.* fill to the top and level*.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 315 degrees( convection ) with blower on low for approx. 25-30 minutes.
6. Let rest and serve with your favorite fruit topping, fresh fruit, or jut whip cream.
This recipe was intended for large scale baking, you can simply scale it back to what you want to make. as stted above, its intended for a commecial convection oven on a low fan setting. **bIf making this at home, I would bake it at 335 degrees and it should be done at approx 30 minutes or at an internal temperature of 155-160 degrees. the center will still look wobbly and not cooked all the way BUT it is, it will finish seting up , this is how you will get the really smooth velvety texture.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 pie (716g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 pies|
|Calories from Fat: 1520 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 168.9g||225 %|
|Saturated Fat 93.3g||467 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 43.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8g|
|Cholesterol 885.9mg||273 %|
|Sodium 1519.2mg||52 %|
|Potassium 846.7mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 123.4g||36 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 123.3g|
|Protein 37.8g||54 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2121
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.