1. Heat oven to 375.
2. Cream butter crisco, brown sugar, milk,and vanilla in large bowl. Blend until creamy, blend in egg.
3. Combine flour, salt, and baking soda, add slowly to creamed mixture.
4. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
5. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls ( approx 2 oz. balls) 3 " apart on ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake at 350 for 10 - 12 minutes for chewy cookies, or 13 - 15 minutes for crisp cookies.
7. cool on bakers rack for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (35g)|
|Recipe Makes: 200|
|Calories from Fat: 82 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.1g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 26.4mg||8 %|
|Sodium 122.8mg||4 %|
|Potassium 65mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 16.2g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 153
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.