1. Heat oven at *350. Line 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan with nonstick foil.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl, melt together butter and chocolate in microwave oven for 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
3. Whisk in eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla. Stir in pecans.
4. Spread half the batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate chunks.
5. In a medium- size saucepan, melt together caramels and heavy cream over medium- low heat until smooth, about 5 minutes. Evenly pour over batter in pan. Spread with remaining batter. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup chocolate chunks.
6. Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes or until top is dry to the touch. Let cool completely in pan on wire rack. Grab foil and lift brownie from pan. Cut into squares and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (689g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1622 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 180.3g||240 %|
|Saturated Fat 100.1g||500 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 59.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.6g|
|Cholesterol 287.8mg||89 %|
|Sodium 619.8mg||21 %|
|Potassium 2126.4mg||56 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 401.2g||118 %|
|Dietary Fiber 41.3g||165 %|
|Sugars, other 359.9g|
|Protein 41.7g||60 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3024
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!