1. Place popcorn and peanuts in a large brown paper bag.
2. Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt in a 2 qt glass bowl, microwave on high 3-4 minutes, stiring after each minute, until mixture comes to a boil. Microwave 2 minutes more.
3. Pour mixture over popcorn and peanuts.
4. Close bag and shake well.
5. Microwave 1 1/2 minute in bag, shake bag well, Microwave another 11/2 minute more in bag.
6. Pour in large pan stir.
Eat and enjoy
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (871g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 813 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 90.3g||120 %|
|Saturated Fat 34.9g||174 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 26.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 18.9g|
|Cholesterol 122mg||38 %|
|Sodium 422.3mg||15 %|
|Potassium 2568.2mg||68 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 639.2g||188 %|
|Dietary Fiber 99.8g||399 %|
|Sugars, other 539.3g|
|Protein 94.8g||135 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3596
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!