1. Combine vegetable oil, orange juice, lime juice, and soy sauce in a large bowl. Mix in the cilantro and garlic, then the cumin, oregano, black pepper and salt.
2. Place steak in a Tupperware container with a lid and cover with marinade.
3. Marinate for for at least 12 hours (I usually let it marinate for 24 hours).
4. Cook steak on a grill or griddle. I usually cook until medium-rare to medium (about 4 minutes per side on 400 degree griddle)
5. Slice into thin strips, cutting across the grain of the steaks.
We usually have this with rice, sour cream, shredded cheese, guacamole, and salsa and make tacos or taco bowls. When making tacos, i use soft corn tortillas and heat them on the griddle a minute on each side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1575g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 966 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 107.4g||143 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.3g||107 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 58.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.6g|
|Cholesterol 152mg||47 %|
|Sodium 224.9mg||8 %|
|Potassium 6166.4mg||162 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 86g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 17.6g||70 %|
|Sugars, other 68.4g|
|Protein 83.6g||119 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1566
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!