1. If using bamboo skewers, soak in water 1/2 hour.
2. Season scallops and shrimp with salt and pepper.
3. Lightly coat with olive oil, then dip in seasoned bread crumbs.
4. Skewer and grill on both sides.
5. Melt lemon butter and serve with seafood.
6. Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (149g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 99 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 27.7mg||9 %|
|Sodium 1449.7mg||50 %|
|Potassium 286.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 48.3g|
|Protein 17.5g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 379
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!