1, Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix flour, whey protein, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
3. Mix egg whites, truvia, baby food carrots and water in a bowl.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
5. Spray glass pyrex dish with spray
6. Pour ingredients into dish.
7. Bake 20-30 minutes.
16 squares, 2 squares per serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (178g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 25 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.8g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 312.9mg||11 %|
|Potassium 305.5mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.1g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 19.2g|
|Protein 19.5g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 188
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!