1. Sift together flour, soda, cinnamon. Set aside. Beat eggs until lemon colored, then beat in sugars, oil, buttermilk and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture. Fold in pineapple, carrots, nuts, currants and coconut.
2. Pour into 13 x 9 pan
3. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes
1. Combine all ingredients except vanilla. Bring to a boil. Boil 5 - 6 minutes until thick and syrupy. Add vanilla.
2. Poke holes in cake with fork and pour over the cake while its still hot. Let cool.
1. Mix together ingredients and spread on cake. Top with 1/2 cups of nuts (optional)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (288g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 245 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.2g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.6g||48 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 138.2mg||43 %|
|Sodium 624mg||22 %|
|Potassium 374.1mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 97.6g||29 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 93.9g|
|Protein 9g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 661
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!