- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare all ingredients
- Whisk flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in bowl
- In mixer beat eggs, sugar, oil vanilla and buttermilk at medium speed until smooth
- Add flour mixture on low until blended
- Fold in carrots, pineapple, nuts and coconut
- Bake for 25-30min
- Drizzle buttermilk glaze and cool for at least 20min.
- Bring all to a boil EXCEPT vanilla
- Boil for a couple minutes, remove from heat and add vanilla
- Mix until smooth
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (316g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 989 (87%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 109.9g||147 %|
|Saturated Fat 57.8g||289 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.3g|
|Cholesterol 359.9mg||111 %|
|Sodium 17456.8mg||602 %|
|Potassium 264.3mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 34.2g|
|Protein 8.8g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1142
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!