Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mix oil, sugar and beat well.
2. add eggs and continue beating
3. Sift flour cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder
4. Add nuts to flour mixture and mix with oil and sugar mixture. Add carrots.
5. pour into greased and floured 13x9" pan or tube pan.
6. bake 1 hour. When cool frost with cream cheese frosting.
Cream cheese frosting:
Cream all ingredients together and spread on cooled cake.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3665g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 15240 (91%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1693.3g||2258 %|
|Saturated Fat 482.5g||2413 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 455.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 652.7g|
|Cholesterol 1494.7mg||460 %|
|Sodium 116561.5mg||4019 %|
|Potassium 3288.5mg||87 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 406.5g||120 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.1g||84 %|
|Sugars, other 385.4g|
|Protein 71.7g||102 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 16765
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!