From Barb Devitt
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Grease 2 x 9 inch cake pans lined with Wax paper
- Sift Dry Ingredients into bowl
- Add Oil, Eggs, Vanilla - beat well
- Fold in Choc Chips, coconut, carrots and pineapple
- Pour batter into pans
- Set on middle rack - Bake for 30-35 minutes ( until edges have pulled away )
- Cool on rack for 3 hours
- Fill cake and side with Frosting
- Cream cheese with the butter in bowl
- Slowly sift in confectioners sugar and continue beating until mixed ( no lumps )
- Stir in Vanilla and Lemon juice (half a lemon - optional)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (533g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2711 (87%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 301.2g||402 %|
|Saturated Fat 102.1g||510 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 129.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 51.7g|
|Cholesterol 528.2mg||163 %|
|Sodium 1018.9mg||35 %|
|Potassium 342.7mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 106.4g||31 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 102.4g|
|Protein 12.9g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3116
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.