1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C) and line a 12-count muffin pans with paper liners.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer (or in a large bowl using an electric mixer), whisk together flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Stir in canola oil. Add eggs, one at a time, pausing to scrape down sides of the bowl after each addition. Beat until well-combined.
4. Stir in vanilla extract and milk.
5. Add carrots and nuts (if using). and stir until combined.
6. Evenly divide batter into cupcake liners, filling each 2/3-3/4 of the way full.
7. Transfer to oven and bake on 350F (175C) for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with moist crumbs
8. Allow cupcakes to cool before frosting
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (451g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1436 (92%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 159.5g||213 %|
|Saturated Fat 94.6g||473 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 43.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8g|
|Cholesterol 1216.7mg||374 %|
|Sodium 1316.4mg||45 %|
|Potassium 436.3mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 6.6g|
|Protein 29.1g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1569
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!