For the fritters
1. In a medium bowl, combine the carrots, flour, cilantro, onion, cumin, salt, and pepper.
2. Mix in the eggs and water.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. One by one, spoon the carrot mixture in ¼ cup sized patties into the pan. Gently flatten with the back of a spatula and cook until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
4. Serve warm with prepared yogurt sauce below.
For the sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, lime juice, and honey. Serve over the top of the fritters.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (97g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 21 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.4g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 2.4mg||1 %|
|Sodium 55.3mg||2 %|
|Potassium 235.2mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.1g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 22.2g|
|Protein 6.3g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 143
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!