1. In a large bowl combine carrots, scallions and eggs
2. Stir salt and coconut flour into carrot mixture
3. In a large skillet heat oil
4. Scoop large tablespoonfuls of batter onto skillet
5. Fry patties on each side over medium heat until browned and crispy
6. Transfer latkes to a paper towel lined plate
7. Repeat process until all of the batter is used up
8. Serve with applesauce and sour cream (or yogurt)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (91g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.7g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 348.2mg||12 %|
|Potassium 270.5mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 5.7g|
|Protein 0.8g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 101
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!