- In a medium bowl, toss chicken with sherry, ginger and 2 t. corn starch; season with salt.
- Refridgerate 30 minutes.
- In another bowl combine broth, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, 1 T. cornstarch; wisk and set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet heat 1 T. oil over medium-high heat.
- Add 1/2 of the chicken cook untill browned well, place on a plate; add 1 t. oil to pan and remaining chicken cook till browned
- remove chicken and set aside add 1 t. oil to pan and add garlic, cashews, and scallion whites.
- Cook stiring constantly till garlic softens
- Return chicken to pan, whisk set aside sauce and add to pan, cook untill sauce thickens stiring constantly
- Serve over rice, topped with scallion greens
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (562g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 97 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.7g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 65.8mg||20 %|
|Sodium 807mg||28 %|
|Potassium 481.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 91.1g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 86.8g|
|Protein 36.4g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 633
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.