**Preheat oven to 350°**
1. Place cashews on baking sheet. Toast in oven for about 5 minutes. Set aside to crisp as they cool
2. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce in a small bowl, whisk together the water, cornstarch, hoisin sauce, and soy sauce.
3. Cook chicken and then add the rice vinegar and let evaporate (about 30 seconds)
4. Add the sauce mixture to the chicken and cook until the sauce is nicely thickened (about 1 minute).
5. Remove from heat. Stir in scallions, cashews, and sesame oil and serve.
Serve with rice and brocolli
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (290g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 257 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.6g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.2g|
|Cholesterol 73.1mg||22 %|
|Sodium 345.9mg||12 %|
|Potassium 861mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 22.8g|
|Protein 31.1g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 476
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.