1. Rinse ARUGULA or BABY KALE, put in large mixing bowl; ADD:
- Drained MANDARIN ORANGES (or peeled fresh Cuties)
- 1/4 C. CRANBERRIES, dried
- 1 POMEGRANATE's seeds
3. DRESSING: In a shaker jar, mix equal amounts (1/3 C.) OLIVE OIL flavored with LEMON JUICE, BALSAMIC VINEGAR (white), and SUGAR.
4. Add DRESSING and toss with SALAD before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (20g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 4651.2mg||160 %|
|Potassium 4mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 5.7g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 23
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!