1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9-inch square pan.
3. Combine sugar, brown sugar and eggs. Mix well.
4. Stir in flour, baking powder and cashews.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
7. For topping, melt butter.
8. Remove from heat. Add cashews, brown sugar and half-and-half. Mix well.
9. Spread baked bars immediately with topping.
10. Broil about 12 inches from heat for 1 or 2 minutes, or until bubbly and golden.
11. Cut into 24 squares.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (87g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 195 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.7g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g||57 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 216.9mg||67 %|
|Sodium 197.1mg||7 %|
|Potassium 113.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.3g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 20.9g|
|Protein 6.8g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 302
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.