* Combine ricotta, sugar, vanilla and liqueur in a bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon until smooth and fluffy.
* Add chocolate, fruit and mix well.
* Line the bottom and sides of the spring mold pan with slices of sponge cake.
* Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
* Remove from the spring mold rim and place cassata and bottom tin on a serving plate.
* Sprinkle with confectioners sugar and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (236g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 91 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.1g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 34.7mg||11 %|
|Sodium 140.6mg||5 %|
|Potassium 152.9mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 124.3g||37 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 124.1g|
|Protein 12.9g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 624
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.