1. Heat olive oil in medium cast iron skillet.
2. Sautee sliced onions until lightly browned, set aside.
3. Beat eggs and yogurt together; pour into skillet.
4. Top with onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, herbs and pepper.
5. Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until set.
6. Uncover and simmer another 5 to 10 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (376g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 149 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.5g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 431.5mg||133 %|
|Sodium 209.7mg||7 %|
|Potassium 449.1mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.9g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 13.3g|
|Protein 29g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 325
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.