- Heat oil in large skillet to medium-high
- Add chicken cook 3-4 min without stirring
- add garlic stir and cook 3-4 additional minutes
- Remove chicken and keep warm
- Add broccoli and water cover
- Cook 3-4 min stir once
- Add chicken and all remaining ingredients except nuts
- Cook 2 min until heated and sauce thickened
- Top with nuts serve over rice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (567g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 303 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.6g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.1g|
|Cholesterol 65.8mg||20 %|
|Sodium 14452.4mg||498 %|
|Potassium 1277mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 25.6g|
|Protein 57.8g||83 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 634
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!