1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray 13x9inch glass or ceramic baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Cook cauliflower in large pot of boiling salted water 3 minutes or until almost tender. With slotted spoon, place in large bowl of ice water to stop cooking. Add broccoli to boiling water; cook 2 minutes or until almost tender. Place in ice water. Drain cauliflower and broccoli well; pat dry. Place in baking dish.
3. Microwave milk in 4-cup glass measuring cup 2 to 3 minutes or until steaming hot but not boiling. Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in large saucepan over medium heat; whisk in flour until smooth. Cook 30 seconds, whisking constantly. Remove from heat; gradually whisk in hot milk.
4. Return saucepan to medium-high heat; bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until thick, whisking occasionally. Remove from heat; whisk in mustard, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
5. Microwave remaining 1 tablespoon butter in small microwave-safe bowl until melted; stir in panko. Sprinkle cauliflower and broccoli with 1 cup of the cheese; top with sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese; top with panko mixture.
6. Bake, uncovered, 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (196g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 153 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g||48 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 48mg||15 %|
|Sodium 284mg||10 %|
|Potassium 481.6mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.2g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 18.8g|
|Protein 14.8g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 297
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!