1. Heat saute pan over medium heat. Add olive oil and heat for 1 minute before throwing cauliflower into the pan.
2. Stir every so often until cauliflower starts to brown and is fork tender. (Cover pan with a lid if necessary.)
3. Meanwhile, spread the mayo on one side of both slices of bread. Place the Jack (or cheddar) cheese on 1 slice of bread (the side without mayo).
4. Stir the garlic, black pepper and red pepper flakes into the cauliflower. Then scoop the cauliflower mixture on top of the bread covered in cheese. Even out the cauliflower with a spoon, top with the Parmesan cheese, then place the second slice of bread on top, mayo side out.
5. Place your sandwich into the same pan (wipe out if necessary) and cook on medium-low until both sides of the bread are golden brown and the cheese is melted. (Cover pan if necessary to completely melt cheese.) Enjoy!
Be sure to scrape out all of the cauliflower mixture from the pan before adding your sandwich, to avoid burned bits.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (121g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 90 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 1.7mg||1 %|
|Sodium 320.3mg||11 %|
|Potassium 303.4mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.4g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 21.2g|
|Protein 8.3g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 225
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!