1. Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
2. Place florets into a bowl. Drizzle olive oil over florets. Toss to barely coat. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss well to coat evenly.
3. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake on middle rack for 15 minutes. Turning florets once after 5 minutes. Check after 10 minutes for desired tenderness. You don't want them to be mushy.
4. Melt butter in a glass bowl in the microwave. Add hot sauce to butter. Remove cauliflower from oven and toss them in the hot sauce to coat evenly.
5. Return them to the cookie sheet and bake them for an additional 5 minutes.
6. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (259g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 78 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.6g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 15.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 1098mg||38 %|
|Potassium 707.8mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 7.3g|
|Protein 4.6g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 135
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.