1. Preheat oven to 425º.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add cauliflowerand fennel/leeks slices, sauté until tender.
3. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with flour, salt, and nutmeg, stir.
4. Add Tuna and peas, lightly toss together.
5.Spray 2-quart gratin or baking dish with Olive Oil, add Mixture.
6.Pour Soup then cream over Cauliflower mixture.
8. Sprinkle on Gruyere cheese,
9. Sprinkle on Ground Flax Seed.
10. Top with Parmesan.
11. Bake at 425º for 15-20 minutes or until top is browned and crispy.
12. Let cool 5 minutes, serve & Enjoy.
If you can't find Mushroom soup that is not condensed, condensed will work by simply adding an additional 1/2 cup cream and mixing the two together before pouring over top of cauliflower mixture.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (392g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 132 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.7g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 56mg||17 %|
|Sodium 802.6mg||28 %|
|Potassium 964.7mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 12.7g|
|Protein 26.7g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 313
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.