1. Preheat oven to 420.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add cauliflowerand fennel/leeks slices, sauté until tender.
3. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with flour, salt, and nutmeg, stir.
4. Add Tuna and peas, lightly toss together.
5.Spray 2-quart gratin or baking dish with Olive Oil, add Mixture.
6. Mix soup, heavy cream and 1/2 can of water. Pour over cauliflower mixture.
8. Sprinkle on Gruyere cheese,
9. Sprinkle on Ground Flax Seed.
10. Top with Parmesan.
11. Bake at 420 for 15-20 minutes or until top is browned and crispy.
12. Let cool 5 minutes, serve & Enjoy.
If you can't find Mushroom soup that is not condensed, condensed will work by simply adding an additional 1/2 cup cream and mixing the two together before pouring over top of cauliflower mixture.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (438g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 212 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.5g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g||66 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 86.1mg||27 %|
|Sodium 820.9mg||28 %|
|Potassium 1020.5mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.6g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 14.4g|
|Protein 28g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 402
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.