1. Heat sauce-pan on med-high for 2-3 minutes. Heat up ghee/oil, add diced onion and carrots. Cook
2. Add garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
3. Add cauliflower. Cook until tender.
4. Add in spices, stir in aminos, acv, and fish sauce. Cook in medium-high until the cauliflower rice reaches desired doneness.
5. Stir in scrambled eggs. Combine. Remove from heat.
6. Serve with meat, fish or with eggs for breakfast.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (3482g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 114 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.6g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 39.2mg||12 %|
|Sodium 4469.9mg||154 %|
|Potassium 6659mg||175 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 134.2g||39 %|
|Dietary Fiber 36.3g||145 %|
|Sugars, other 97.9g|
|Protein 65.7g||94 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 836
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!