1. Wash cauliflower and break or cut into small pieces
2. Put on 3 cups of water to boil which you will use later
3. Peel potatoes and cut into little pieces
4. Measure out all spices and all vegetables and place next to stove
5. Heat oil to medium high.
6. Add cumin seeds and fry until dark
7. Add cumin powder, coriander, turmeric, and red pepper all at once
8. Immediately add cauliflower and potatoes and green peas if they are fresh otherwise add frozen peas at the end.
9. Fry these vegetables until seared (around 5 minutes)
10. Add tomatoes and stir until all thickens.
11. Add 3 cups of boiling water and then the salt.
12. Sprinkle with coriander
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (180g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 47.4mg||2 %|
|Potassium 591.1mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 12.6g|
|Protein 3.6g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 80
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.