1. Boiled the chopped cauliflower, then drain it. (Saving 4 cups of the cooking water.)
2. Heat the oil in a stick pot and add garlic, onion, celery and almonds. Cooked till the sliced almonds turn brown.
3. Add the reserved water into the pot and simmer for 10 mins.
4. Add the cauliflower into the pot and simmer for 5 mins.
5. Puree the soup using a blender.
6. Add a pinch of salt.
7. Pour the soup into a bowl and season it with ground pepper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (264g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 448 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 49.7g||66 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 31.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 7.5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 927.4mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.3g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.7g||59 %|
|Sugars, other 21.6g|
|Protein 22.6g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 638
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!