1. In food processor, add finely diced garlic, freshly grated ginger root.
2. If honey is not flowing freely, heat for 45 seconds in the microwave, then add to processer.
3. Add remaining ingredients and process.
4. Drizzle in sesame oil as you process marinade.
1. Using a meat tenderizer, punch needle like holes in meat part of ribs between bones. (optional)
2. Cut ribs into racks of 5 and put into large zip loc bag or 2 smaller bags.
3. Pour marinade over meat and massage into ribs.
4. Set into flat baking tray in fridge and turn as frequently as possible over the next 48 hours,
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Drain marinade from bag and set aside in cup with basting brush handy.
3. Prepare large wire rack and baking tray, covering baking tray thouroughly with tin foil. (You'll be glad you did!)
4. Set ribs onto rack and put in oven.
5. Set timer for 40 minutes. Baste at the 20 minutes mark with marinade.
6. Increase oven heat to 400 degrees F. Turn ribs over and baste on other side. Leave in for 10 minutes.
7. Turn ribs, baste again and leave in for a final 10 minutes
8. Remove from oven.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (178g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 132 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.7g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.2g|
|Cholesterol 1mg||0 %|
|Sodium 4548.4mg||157 %|
|Potassium 260.8mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.9g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 68.3g|
|Protein 9g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 430
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.